Our Anti bribery legislation module is aimed at raising staff awareness about what is meant by bribery within the UK Bribery Act 2010, how to recognise the danger of being bribed, or making a bribe to someone and what the consequenses are for themselves and the organisation they work for.
What does the module cover?
- What bribery is
- How to avoid accepting a bribe
- What you must ask your manager about your employer's rules on accepting gifts or hospitality
- What to do if you think you've been offered, or been asked to offer, a bribe
- The consequences of breaking the bribery law for you and your employer
- Effective & affordable
- Clear, concise content
- Quick & easy learning
- Provides proof of learning
- Encourages good practice
- Easy to schedule
'Starter' pack of 10 licence credits is great value for for most offices at just £120.
Credits are flexible and can be used with any of our training modules and allocated to staff as you like.
Have questions? Get in touch...